This giveaway is now closed!
I would love to present the most awesome travel snack cup I have ever tried and it's called the Munchie Mug!
Taken from the Munchie Mug website:
- Secure Screw-On Top with Easy Grip Handle
- Soft fabric closure for sensitive little hands
- Easy to clean: Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Great for healthy snacking: Cereals, dried fruits, crackers, etc.
- Additional stay-fresh lid included for keeping snacks fresh when mug is not in use
- Economically friendly: Made in the United States of America
- Child friendly: Made of all FDA food grade compliant materials
- Environmentally friendly: Made of 100% recyclable materials & eliminates waste created by plastic snack baggies that are used once and thrown away. Use the Munchie Mug, again, again, and again!!!
Time to break it down. I love that the Munchie Mug has a screw on cap. The old spill proof cup I had just had a snap on rubber lid that over time wore out and became very loose. My oldest child would constantly be taking the top off for easy access to the snack while the little one needed the cap due to messy spills. The Munchie Mug has prevent my kids from taking the top off which in turn leads to absolutely NO SPILLS!
The soft fabric sure is a blessing. Our old cup was plastic and no so easy on the little fingers. We love the fabric feature of this cup because it stays in tact and won't wear out and lose it's shape like the soft plastic versions.
It most certainly is easy to clean. I love that you can place it in the dishwasher even though it has fabric on it. I have washed ours many times and it has held up well the constant washing. To dry the fabric you just press it between to pieces of paper towels and let air dry.
Munchie Mug thought of everything when they decided to add a stay fresh lid. It's such a great idea! We all know that little ones don't always finish the food you give them. The stay fresh lid screws on nice and tight and allows you to store the snack for later. Personally, I think this is brilliant because I don't like to waste food but I also don't want to place the half eaten snack back in the original packaging!
I am very happy that we were able to review the Munchie Mug and I would definitely rate it 5 out of 5 stars! It's cute and practical and because of it's durability and intuitive design I feel $15.95 is a great price!
The Munchie Mug currently comes in pink, blue and yellow and can be purchased internationally using PayPal.
For a chance to win a Munchie Mug of your own in any of the three colors I mentioned, please complete the following entries. Good luck!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
(Please leave a separate comment for each bonus entry)
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Request friendship with Munchie Mug on Facebook.
- Follow Munchie Mug on Twitter.
- Vote for Cranberry Orange flavored lip balm at Ajoeynamedroo Creations!
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones (1 entry for each giveaway entered).
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received a blue Munchie Mug for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on September 11th, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on September 12th, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced in a "winners" blog post.