This giveaway is now closed!
As I was brainstorming on items to add to my Back to School event, I came across quite a neat little invention called the crayon roll. I was browsing Etsy when I found the cutest little crayon rolls sold by Emily at her shop called Sew Super Sweet!
The crayons rolls that Emily at Sew Super Sweet makes are beautiful. Her craftmanship and stitching is flawless. I really loved that the closure is a stretchy, coated rubber band versus some of the other crayon rolls that use a tie closure. As a nice little touch, she also includes a set of Crayola crayons.
My little girl was really excited to come home from her weekend at Grandma's to find a new toy to play with. She loves to color and she does it often when mommy requires quiet time.
As you can see from the pictures above, my little ones really enjoyed the cute monster fabric crayon roll that Emily offered us to review. I love that it holds twelve crayons in it's own compartment. It makes keeping the crayons neat and organized fun. It's visually appealing and convenient to bring in the car, to the babysitters or to school. It would certainly make a very affordable gift for any child that loves to color!
Thank you Emily for allowing us to review your crayon roll from Sew Super Sweet. It will definitely give us many years of pleasure!
Here are a few other items from Sew Super Sweet:
I love the sling bag! It's definitely a great item for a busy mom. It'd make a great diaper bag for my toddlers!
For your chance to win a crayon roll of your own (ARV $7.00), simply complete the following entries. Good luck!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
(Please leave a separate comment for each bonus entry)
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Become a follower of the Sew Super Sweet blog.
- Add Sew Super Sweet to your Etsy favorites.
- Vote for Cranberry Orange flavored lip balm at Ajoeynamedroo Creations!
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones (1 entry for each giveaway entered).
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received a blue Munchie Mug for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on September 11th, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on September 12th, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced in a "winners" blog post.