This Giveaway is now Closed!
There is no better way to kick off the Bunches of Bargains Back to School event then with an awesome bento lunch box! It's called the Easy Lunch Box system and it truly makes Moms' life easier in the morning.
As you can see from the video, the Easy Lunch Box system requires no baggies which is better for the environment and your wallet. The Easy Lunch Box containers are dishwasher/microwave safe and BPA free which is great for moms worried about germs and toxins. The containers are durable and hard plastic so you no longer have to worry about what you can and can't pack. You can now include soft fruit, bread and even leftover dinners and know that it will never get smashed in the Easy Lunch Box system!
The Easy Lunch Box system is compact and stacks for easy storing in the refrigerator with the prepared meals or in the cupboards when not in use. It also comes with four containers so you can take it along on trips to the park, playground and zoo. This also means that you don't have to wash the used container each day if you're feeling lazy or just don't have time.
The cooler bag is very spacious and allows you to pack extra items such as prepackaged foods like yogurt cups and cheese sticks. You can also include drinks, chips and ice packs to complete your meal.
Cooler bag comes in Black, Dark Red, Olive, Purple and Aqua and costs just $7.95 which can be much less than what you pay for while back to school shopping at your local stores. The storage containers are sent in a four pack in an assortment of colors and cost $13.95. In just a few months you will have saved yourself money by not buying anymore of those plastic baggies. In my opinion, the Easy Lunch Box system is a very smart and healthy investment for every home!
|Kelly Lester is the owner, creator and mom behind Easy Lunch Box System|
Visit the Easy Lunch Boxes website and choose what color you like best. In a comment, leave the color choice and your email address (This entry must be completed before the bonus entries will count)! Available to the US and Canada!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Like Easy Lunch Boxes on Facebook.
- Follow Easy Lunch Boxes on Twitter.
- Subscribe with email to the Easy Lunch Box Newsletter.
- Vote for Cranberry Orange flavored lip balm at Ajoeynamedroo Creations!
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones.
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received the Dark Red Easy Lunch Box system (cooler and 4 storage containers) for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on September 10th, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on September 11th, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced in a "winners" blog post.