Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Wholesale Costume Club REVIEW ONLY!

HELLO OCTOBER!!!!!
That's right! It's October and you know what October means. Some of my favorite October things include apple picking, cooler weather, jeans and sweaters, fashionable leather boots, pumpkin carving but more importantly.... HALLOWEEN!!!
Earlier this year I was sent a halloween costume of my choice to review from The Wholesale Costume Club. This company has a wonderful thing going on that I would love to share with you all! They say that you will never pay retail again when purchasing from their online store and they are right! With the way that their website it set up, you can visually see the savings! In addition to their low prices that beat retail, they also offer a membership for only $5 a year to cut prices even more. This $5 guarantees super low prices on every item on the website and there is no auto renewal each year. The Wholesale Costume Club sends an email to you one month prior to the end of you membership ending as a courtesy to their customers. Take a look at this example:
Over $15 in savings!
There is an unbelievable amount of costumes on The Wholesale Costume Clubs' website. I was in the market for a boys costume for my two year old DS. Browsing the website is simple since they have it broken down into different ways of searching for the perfect costume. Once you have chosen who you are shopping for you can then search by category, size and price. Their website is very streamlined so the majority of people are not going to have long wait times for page loading therefore, shopping for this years costumes is a breeze.
The only downfall to this website isn't really a downfall at all! It was overwhelming at how many costumes they had to offer me children. It was actually a breath of fresh air since most of the time we are rushing around last minute trying to find a costume my kids will wear and finding the correct size not to mention  making sure all the pieces and parts are in tact. 
I chose the Deluxe Spongbob Squarepants costume for my son. It was certainly an easy decision once I found it on their site since SBSP is his all time favorite. My son just turned 2 last month and he is wearing size 18mo to 2T clothing. I ordered him a size small which is said to fit size 4-6. Unfortunately as of today it is still a bit big on him  but it fits my Four year old daughter perfectly. 
Dlx Child Spongebob (tm)
taken from The Wholesale Costume Club website