Giveaway is now Closed!
What's tight and bright and FUN all over? WE LOVE COLORS!
We Love Colors carries hosiery items to match any outfit for you or your children! They carry tights, fishnets, leotards, socks and dance wear. I was lucky enough to be able to try out two of their most popular tights for my daughter. I choose the black footless microfiber tights and the solid pink microfiber tights.
Both pairs fit her very well. The sizes We Love Colors sell are very true to size.
We Love Colors also offers the biggest selection of colors and sizing I have ever seen. Their website is designed to cater to everyone from short to tall, petite to plus sized and plain to eccentric! You can check out their fantastic colors on their color guide page.
When I received the tights in the mail, I immediately let my daughter try on a pair. We very quickly pulled on the black microfiber footless tights. As soon as they were up I noticed a small run up near the crotch of the tights. I was extremely disappointed but after talking to Heather at We Love Colors, she assured me that runs in their tights don't happen often and it must have been a sewing error. After a heartfelt apology, she began to explain what their normal policy for returns on damaged tights is. Here is what she wrote...
"...regarding the Black Kids Microfiber Footless tights, I have actually never heard a complaint regarding runs or pulls. As I'm sure you see with the Orchid Pink pair, they are made from a very high quality fabric and are extremely durable. They're actually a favorite among parents because of how durable they are for their kids everyday use! I'm so sorry this happened to you though, as it was probably a defect in the sewing of the product from the manufacturer. In a case like this we would send a shipping label to the customer to facilitate the return of the damaged pair along with a replacement pair at no extra charge. I hope this answers your question, and again, I'm so sorry this happened! Thank you for letting me know..."
I love that they are so willing to do anything they can to rectify such a simple issue including sending postage for the damaged pair and agreeing to replace them!
As far as the pink tights that we received, they are still holding up strong and my daughter absolutely loves to wear them. They are very durable and I have a feeling they will hold up long after she grows out of them.
For a chance to win one pair of your own Microfiber tights, please complete the following entries.
Visit the We Love Colors website and take a look around. In a comment, leave the name of the color of tights that would best suit your little ones Halloween costume this year. (This entry must be completed before the bonus entries will count)! Available to the US and Canada!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Like We Love Colors on Facebook.
- Follow We Love Colors on Twitter.
- Join the We Love Colors mailing list. (Bottom left hand corner)
- Vote for me in the Soft Scrub Total photo contest! (Photo titled Round and Round by Julie J. Yellow and Grey shirt on my little boy) Thank you!
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones.
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received two pairs of We Love Colors tights for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on October 20th, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on October 21st, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the Bunches of Bargains Facebook page.