Do you have a little girl in mind that would look absolutely darling with these flowers in her hair?
I love the way Flowerz in Her Hair no slip clips and the pink beanie looked on my daughter. I was given the opportunity to review the pink beanie, the pink flower clip and a giant orange bow clip. My daughter and I are really in love with all the clips that were sent to us and they are very easy for my four year old to put in herself. She is growing her bangs out and her hair is constantly in her pretty face. Flowerz in Her Hair has clips that offer a great solution to tie back her bangs. My daughters hair is not baby fine by any means and these clips stay in very well throughout the day even through outdoor playtime! With these clips I no longer have to force my daughter to wear her clips, she gladly puts them in herself!
Check out some of the other neat products Flowerz in Her Hair carries!
|Free Clip Holder with every order!|
Visit the Flowerz in Her Hair and choose your favorite item. In a comment, leave the name of the item of choice and your email address (This entry must be completed before the bonus entries will count)! Available to the US and Canada!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Like Flowerz in Her Hair on Facebook.
- Follow Flowerz in Her Hair on Twitter.
- Follow the Flowerz in Her Hair blog.
- Vote for me in the Soft Scrub Total photo contest! (Photo titled Round and Round by Julie J. Yellow and Grey shirt on my little boy)! Thank you!
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones.
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received free Flowerz in Her Hair products for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on September 160h, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on September 17th, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced in a "winners" blog post.