|Picture taken from couponstl.blogspot.com|
Carmex brand has been around for nearly 75 years (1937 was when their lip balm was first invented) and is proven solution for dry and chapped skin so you can imagine my excitement when I was chosen to be part of the Carmex Blog Squad! Throughout the year, I will be able to test out the newest additions to the Carmex line and you can hear all about it first on Bunches of Bargains!
I was sent a very lovely and very large Carmex Travel Kit to sample their entire product line but most of all, to test out their new Carmex Healing Lotion and Healing Cream.
The new Carmex healing lotion was designed to be use anywhere, everyday for satisfying rich and moisturized skin. It includes Aloe and Vitamin E as ingredients so you can be sure to be nourished for hours after applying.
The new Carmex healing cream was designed to be used on the driest of skin such as elbows, hands, feet and knees. It's concentrated too so just a little goes a long way. You can even apply it on cracked skin and be sure it won't sting. With 9 ingredients to penetrate even the driest of skin, you will notice improvement and relief after just a short time.
Spend just one winter in central New York and you will agree that battling cracked, dry skin and lips is something that is inevitable at times. The frigid, dry air does some pretty extreme damage and I guarantee more than half of us aren't taking care of our skin properly. Carmex is my go to brand when it comes to soothing relief from these nasty winter symptoms. Just one apply of the Carmex healing cream on my elbows (my personal driest body part) and I was impressed! I am most in love with it's scent and non greasy feel.
At $5.99 a bottle, these new healing solutions would be a wonderful stocking stuffer, secret Santa gift or a gift for those hard to shop for. Just don't forget to pick up some for yourself too!
For a chance to win the Carmex Travel Kit that I reviewed, please complete the following entries.
Visit the Carmex website and browse their products. Tell me what product you can't live with out or one product you can't wait to try. (This entry must be completed before the bonus entries will count)! Available to the US only!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Name a store that sells Carmex Healing Lotion and Carmex Healing Cream.
- Sign up for a chance to win their weekly giveaway.
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones.
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received the Carmex Travel Kit for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on November 17th, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on November 18th, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the Bunches of Bargains Facebook page.