Giveaway is now closed!
TuneUp Utilities 2010 is a great resource for novice and professional computer users alike. My husband and I have been using it on your three computers since August and we are very pleased with the features of this computer software. TuneUp utilities is a multi-functional software package that includes a registry cleaner, registry defrag, TuneUp speed optimizer and TuneUp start-up manager.
From the installation right down to everyday maintenance, TuneUp Utilities is simple to use. The program is divided into six clearly defined categories and also includes a 1-click maintenance button. The program will check hardware and software, internet and visual effect aspects of your computer and fix any problems they find. TuneUp utilities gives reports of recommendations of what should be fixed to keep your computer running smooth and also keeps statistics of all changes that have been made. For example, on my husbands laptop (which I'm am currently using), TuneUp Utilities has fixed 709 registry problems and freed up almost 7,000 MB of disk space. Speaking with my husband who is highly educated in computers, our regular operating systems such as Windows Vista and Windows 7 do not fix these types of problems on their own. You would need to find the problems all on your own and fix them yourself.
HUH??? I'm lost, are you? This is what I love about TuneUp Utilities. I don't have to be a computer genius to have my computer running great. If I didn't have my husband to help me with my computer issues I would have gone through thousands of dollars replacing computer after computer because they just are working as well as when they were first purchased! This software makes it so you don't have to get rid of your computer so soon or hire someone to optimize it's performance every 6 months.
Another really neat feature is the TuneUp shredder. Did you know that when you try to delete a file from your recycling bin that it's still on your hard drive? Consider all the personal information that is still on all those computers that people sell on Craigslist and give away on Freecycle! Scary stuff right? TuneUp shredder is an added feature right on your recycling bin that ensures your files are in fact permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
TuneUp Utilities is highly recommending by my husband and I and can be purchased for $49.95. This software can be used on up to three computers! To try before you buy you can download the full version and try it absolutely free for 15 days.
For a chance to win a copy of TuneUp Utilities, complete the following entries. This giveaway will end at 11:59PM on November 2nd. Good luck!
Visit the TuneUp Utilities website and check out their features. In a comment, tell which feature you would like best or find the most useful. (This entry must be completed before the bonus entries will count)! Available to the US and Canada!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Name a store that sells Tune Up Utilities.
- Join the TuneUp Utilities mailing list.
- Vote for me in the Soft Scrub Total photo contest! (Photo titled Round and Round by Julie J. Yellow and Grey shirt on my little boy)! Thank you!
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones.
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received a licence code for TuneUp Utilities for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on November 2nd, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on November 3rd, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the Bunches of Bargains Facebook page.