This Giveaway is now Closed!
I recently review some Honest Tea and Honest Kids and I was very impressed! I was sent the Honest Tea half and half, the Honest Green Tea with honey and the Berry Berry Good Lemonade Honest Kids pouch. I very much enjoyed the half and half tea. It's half tea and half lemonade and it really made my tastebuds smile! My husband tried the Green Tea with Honey and reported back that he liked the flavor and my children said they liked the taste of the Berry Lemonade drink pouch.
In a recent study, Honest Green tea with honey was found to have the highest level of antioxidants versus their competitors and the lowest number of calories and caffeine.
The Honest Kids is something I would love to continue to give my children. My favorite things about the drink pouches is that they are organic, low in sugar and contain no high fructose corn syrup! Another really neat thing about the drink pouches is that they can be upcycled! Upcycling is different from recycling because it means the pouches are being reused. Honest Kids and Terracycle teamed up to help faithful consumers like you and me collect our empty drink pouches and mail them in to have them made into cool things like school supplies including back packs! Stay tuned here to see the messenger bag I'll be review from Terracycle next week.
Honest Tea is just a great, feel good company with delicious drinks and solutions for staying eco-friendly but more importantly, healthy!
To buy Honest Tea, log on to their website and check out their store locator. Personally, I purchase my Honest Tea at Wegmans grocery store (NE region) and Hess gas stations. I recently had the opportunity to buy the Superfruit Punch Ade and the Pomegrante Blue Ade from Hess and I loved them both!
Thanks for suppling me with the samples Honest Tea and turning my family into happy customers!
If you would like to win the items that I was sent to review, please complete the entries below. I will choose a winner after the giveaway closes at 11:59PM on September 21st, 2010. Good luck!
Visit the Honest Tea website and take a look around. In a comment, tell me which two beverage, besides the ones I tried, you would most like to try. (This entry must be completed before the bonus entries will count)!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Like Honest Tea on Facebook.
- Follow Honest Tea on Twitter.
- Vote for me in the Soft Scrub Total photo contest! (Photo titled Round and Round by Julie J. Yellow and Grey shirt on my little boy)! Thank you!
- Vote for my candle design on the Glade website!
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones.
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received three Honest Tea beverages for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on September 21st, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on September 22nd, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced in a "winners" blog post.