Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kids eat FREE at IHOP during August!

IHOP : Kids Eat Free Every Day!


Every day for the month of August you can take comfort in knowing that you picky eaters will eat for free at IHOP!
IHOP is giving one free Kid's Meal with each adult entree that is purchased during August between the hours of 4pm-10pm. (Click Kid's Meal to be directed to the Kid's Meal menu at IHOP)!

I don't know about you moms but this is great for me because my kids don't eat...unless it has sugar as the main ingredient. We don't eat out a lot anyway because it can be really expensive and being the frugal mom that I am, I tend to give a very unpleasant cringe after looking at the dinner bill for our family of 5! You can imagine my embarrassment.... yeah, so treat your family to a great tasting meal at IHOP this month and bring back that smile to your face.

Why are frowning? This is great news!! Oh... you don't have an IHOP near you? That's OK! Smile! You can still celebrate with the rest of us by entering the IHOP and Despicable Me Minion Madness daily Sweepstakes.