Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm back

I attempted to move my blog to a custom domain using blogger. I paid the small fee they had and waited four days. Now, I'm done waiting and back in action. I'm out the little bit of money I spent but without a contact email or phone available for the "standard user" I just didn't really know what else to do. I apologize to my readers who have wondered why I have been. I only hope that you are a fan of my Facebook page and were able to get updates. I have chosen a winner for my $40 CSN giveaway and I will dedicate a special post to her a little later today. I'm very frustrated with Google right now but I won't let it get in the way of posting my giveaways for all of you. I had two scheduled to post over the weekend and I will do my best to get them up today. Enjoy!