Sunday, August 15, 2010

I won the Cherry on Top Award!


The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
Thank you "Deal"ightfully Frugal. I was pleasantly surprised that you gave this award to me. It's nice to know that my hard work doesn't go unnoticed! 

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog. DONE!

3. List three things which you love about yourself.


I love that I know a good deal when I see one, I love my perseverance that I have with this blog (some awesome stuff still in the making) and I love that I do a great job taking care of my family.

4. Post a picture you love. (Check for the original on the bottom of this post! You won't believe it!)


This is my favorite photo of my son. 


5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

#1- Sara from "Deal"icious Mom (Huge help with my blog questions. Amazingly friendly and helpful in Pitch it to me)!



Dealicious Mom - The Sweetest Deals On and Off the Web!

#2- Valerie from Sweeps4bloggers (Has been a great inspiration and offered some great advice when I was getting started, that has not been forgotten).
Sweeps4Bloggers
#3- Jenna from The Jackson Five Family Blog (Definitely a cherry on top blog. Great music, fun atmosphere. Very well rounded mom of 2)!
#4- Kim from Chubby Cheeks Thinks (Awesome information, great giveaways and tons of linkys to help out the little blogs like me- I really appreciate her as a fellow blogger).
#5- Cindy and Veronica from Akron Ohio Moms (This blog is jam packed with great info from coupons to daily life to giveaways. A great inspiration and I have no idea how they have time for all this)!
Akron Ohio Moms


unedited favorite picture of Mikey