"In 1968 Country Bob perfected the sauce of his dreams...he began to sell it in 1977" (Country Bob About Us ). Today Country Bob's sauce is the sauce of choice for many families around the country. You can add mine to the list! We currently don't own a grill.. (insert frown face here) We have been living in apartments since the hubby and I got married and finally this July we were able to get a duplex. Anyway, I like to cook on our George Foreman and the point I'm trying to make is this sauce is good no matter how you use it. There are some really great looking recipes on the Country Bob's website if you're not so savvy in the kitchen, like me. I cooked up some steak the other night with some French fries. I will admit I specially made the steak just so we could test out Country Bob's sauce. We loved it! The hubby and I are huge fans of A1 sauce but we both really liked the sweeter taste that Country Bob's All Purpose sauce has to offer.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
Unfortunately for me I can't purchase Country Bob's locally but I can buy it straight from their website and at an affordable price. The All Purpose Sauce that was sent to me free of charge can be purchased online in a half case (6 bottles) for just $19.00. Best part about the price is that the shipping is included! That's just $3.16 a bottle- totally a great bargain in my eyes.
In addition to the 2 bottles I received, I can also give away 2 bottles each to 2 of my readers! Excited? Good, I promise you won't be disappointed. Even if you don't win from me, you can get a coupon from the Country Bob's website good for a free bottle of Country Bobs. (This offer is only available to those living in areas where product is sold).
Visit Country Bob's website and pick out the recipe you'd most like to try. In a comment, let me know which one you have chosen. (This entry must be completed before the bonus entries will count)! Available to the US only!
YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT SO I CAN CONTACT THE WINNER. (If your email is linked to your google account, this is not necessary)
For bonus entries:
- Like me on Facebook and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Facebook name.
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment that you do. Please include your Twitter name.
- Become a friend with Google Friend Connect and leave a comment that you have or that you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS/Email (right sidebar) and leave a comment that you do. Email subscriptions must be verified.
- Follow my blog with Networked Blogs and leave a comment that you do.
- Leave a comment any non-giveaway post and let me know in a comment which one you left it on.
- Share my giveaway on twitter or facebook and leave me a link in a comment. (Click on the time stamp and copy the link in the address bar).
- Like Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce on Facebook.
- Follow Country Bob's on Twitter.
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways and leave a comment telling me which ones.
The opinions stated in my review are 100% my own. I received 2 bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce for reviewing purposes but was not paid to give a positive opinion. I will use Random.org to choose my winner.
The giveaway will close on September 1st, 2010 at 11:59 PM. Drawings will occur on September 2nd, 2010. The winner will be contacted by email and announced in a "winners" blog post.