Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweepstakes Entries

Just a word about entering sweepstakes. Make sure you take the time to read the Official Rules before you submit your entry. I read all of them and the most common clause I am finding that you might find costing you a great prize is this: Your email address must have been established prior to a particular date. So far, the earliest one I could find was January 1st of 2010. Just a precaution for those of you who are planning on entering sweepstakes and want to use a brand new junk email address! You could very easily be disqualified over something very simple. I've only really been entering sweepstakes for a month now but I have not had any phone calls from solicitors. I do receive junk email but it's a junk email account so I really couldn't care less. Also, if you're concerned about how they use your private information click on the privacy policy to find out! After all, knowledge is power. Good luck to all of you who enter sweepstakes!